Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Important News for our Kids!
While we can’t meet in person for our beloved Summer Camp, we will have
DIGITAL SUMMER CAMP 2020!
All the fun of camp without the bugs! (Well, almost anyway)
Every Wednesday in July from 6:00 to 7:30 pm we will gather using Zoom for games, stories, singing, learning, arts and crafts and yes, even a Talent Show!
Here are something important things to know:
- 1. It’s free! All costs are being supported by the diocese.
- 2. It’s for kids entering 3rd grade in the fall to 2020 graduating seniors. Some of the camp activities will be in two groups—3rd through 6th and 7th through 12th.
- 3. To register: go to https://forms.gle/NSSKJYtAc1AVDx1dA
- 4. Each kid will receive a box in the mail! (Don’t you just love that?) It will have everything you need to participate in all of the activities. You’ll even get a camp tee shirt! (I don’t want to spoil all of the surprises, so you’ll just have to wait to see what else is in the box.)
- 5. You’ll see old friends, and make new ones. You’ll learn, laugh, sing and play.
- 6. Everyone is welcome!
- 7. For more information contact Wendy Schumacher, Missioner for Children and Youth, 716-830-5443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Monday of Every Month from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Are you currently living with dementia or do you provide care in your home for a loved one with a memory impairment? This free program offers social companionship, meaningful activities and active engagement in a safe space so care partners have an opportunity to socialize and tend to their own healthcare needs.
Pre-registration is required: Call Diana Leiker at (585) 343-6802.
Every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Parish Hall
Baby Cafe is a support program run by UMMC for breastfeeding mothers. In this group you can network, receive free breastfeeding support, resources and assistance from an Internal Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). Baby Cafe is a non-profit organization that coordinates a network of breastfeeding drop-in centers and other services to support breastfeeding mothers and allow them to share experiences with other moms. United Memorial Medial Center's Baby Cafe welcomes all pregnant and nursing moms, as well as those interested in learning about breastfeeding or helping a mom. No appointment is needed. We offer refreshments, comfortable seating and open-forum discussion.
St. James is delighted to host this program that gives information, help, and encouragement to new mothers.
For more information, please call (585) 344-5331.